Adams Oshiomhole''s daughter explains why she was absent at her father's wedding yersterday

Edo state Governor, Adams Oshiomhole’s daughter, Winifred has reacted to the speculations that she may not have supported her father’s union with his Cape Verde new wife, Lara Fortes, which was consummated at private marriage registry at Iyamho area of the state on Friday, May 15.
Winifred, who is said to be older than Fortes, said she was not properly informed about the wedding plans.

"The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy," she was quoted to have said.
The Governor’s other children were however present at the ceremony which also had eminent Nigerians in attendance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment