A Kenyan lawyer wants to give Obama 50 cows for daughter’s hand in marriage

A Kenyan lawyer has expressed interest in marrying PresidentBarack Obama’s eldest daughter, Malia.
Felix Kiprono has offered to pay a bride price of 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats to Obama for the hand of the first daughter.
Kiprono also said, while speaking to The Nairobian, that what he feels for Malia is true love and not infatuation.
“I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said.
“People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real. I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times,” he added.
Kiprono said that he’d be glad to discuss the issue with Obama in July when he visits Kenya.
President Obama’s father was from Kenya while his mother was an American.

0 comments:

Post a Comment